August 30, 2017

My Favorite Things Sketch #348

Hello and welcome to my post for the weekly MFT sketch challenge. I love this week's sketch because it has straight edges and a clean and simple design. I always feel so inspired by these types of sketches because there are so many great ideas you can incorporate with them.

I decided to go glitz and glam for this week's card and use a sparkly gold, black, and white colour scheme. I usually go for silver but every once in awhile I love to play with gold... especially if it's glittery! ;-)


I decided to have the main element on my card on the right side and rather than have an actual rectangle panel, I filled that space with the wine bottle and wine glass from the Wine Service Die-namics. I cut the wine bottle directly from the card panel and turned that into a shaker filled with gold, silver and clear sequins and goodies.

I added the wine glass cut from gold sparkle card stock and then I die cut and added the Cheers sentiment. I finished the card by adding sequins scattered around the card front (similar to the sketch) and added the black and white patterned paper and gold glitter strip at the bottom.

Make sure the head over to the MFT challenge blog to take part in the sketch challenge - you could be the random winner of a $50 GC to MFT Stamps!

Thanks for stopping by! :-)

1 comment: