November 15, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags

Hello and welcome back. Today I am taking part in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags hosted by my awesome friend Tracey McNeely


I'm sharing a tag along with Muse Christmas Visions who are the sponsors for today!

For my tag today I used two stamp sets from Hero Arts - the Poster Christmas Carols (one of my favourite holiday sentiment sets this year!) and the Winter Time Fun stamp set. I wanted to create a little winter scene with falling snow on the entire tag including the top of the sentiment.


I stamped out the scene on a white tag I diecut with the Neat and Tangled Classic Tag die and then I added my sentiment in the open area near the top. I coloured it all in with Copic markers and used a white gel pen to add the snow detail. I added a silver tag in behind it and then I added some fun red ribbon so it can be tied to a gift.

Make sure to visit Tracey's blog to see more tags from today's sponsor and to enter the giveaway!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute tag, Stephanie! I love the snow on the sentiment and the silver tag behind!!!♥♥♥

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! So cute!!!

Iris said...

Precious tag - love the tree and the little critter checking the mailbox.

Billie A said...

Awh.. this tag is so cute. I love the cute image.

Purple Princess said...

Super sweet tag!

Sue D said...

Cute scene--I like the snowfall.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a super sweet tag !

foldzik said...

Funny snow tag ❄️