December 13, 2017

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 363

Hello and welcome back! Today I have a card to share for this week's MFT sketch challenge. I loved the simplicity of the sketch this week and decided to step away from the holiday crafting and create a non-holiday card.


I used the English Brick Stencil to create my background with Cement Gray ink and kept it focused on the bottom area of the card to keep the design similar to the sketch. Once I had the background design added, I ran the panel through my die cutting machine with the largest rectangle from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1 dies. 

I stamped and coloured the image from the Our Story stamp set, and then I cut it out with my scissors along the stamped line.


I stamped the sentiment onto a white paper strip with black ink and tucked it behind the image before adhering them both to the card. I completed it by adding a few gems to the card front.

You can see the full sketch and add your card to this week's challenge at the MFT Challenge blog. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies 

3 comments:

Purple Princess said...

So sweet! I need that brick stencil! I have seen it used everywhere lately.

Susi said...

Love this card - especially that sentiment!

Bev Page said...

Hi Stephanie. Love each and every one of those cute cards. The raccoons are gorgeous, in fact the whole new release looks as though I'm going to need to win the lottery AGAIN!!!!! (not that I've ever won it, just that you keep releasing all these fantastic products that I MUST have). LOL. Thanks for sharing.