January 15, 2018

Stitched With Love

Hello and welcome back. In today's post, I'm sharing a couple of cards I created featuring the My Favorite Things Cross-Stitch Die-namics. I love adding stitching to my cards, and this die makes it so quick and easy!

For my first card, I diecut the stitching holes twice in a card stock panel to make it bigger and then I created a rainbow pattern with my stitching with a white heart in the center. The panel was the perfect size to add three rows of each of the colours.


Once I had the whole panel stitched, I added a sentiment from the From the Heart stamp set over the stitching on a sentiment strip with foam adhesive. I completed the card with some clear jewels and trimmed it down and added it to a black card base.


For my second card I stitched a heart pattern onto red cardstock with white thread, and then I added pink stitching all around it.


To make the heart stand out, I backstitched around it with red thread, and then I added a white panel over the top with a window opening die cut from it. I stamped a sentiment from the From the Heart stamp set directly on the panel and added the whole panel with a red card base with foam adhesive.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog to see more projects from the design team featuring some fun stitching. I also have three more cards to share there along with a video. :)
 

5 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Awesome projects, Steph! I never thought of elongating the stitching panels--that's so cool!

Jennifer said...

Super cute! Love the design you chose and the added bling!

Purple Princess said...

Gorgeous!!

Jennifer B. said...

Well done!

Paula H. said...

Love them both but the rainbow is so colorful and definitely my fav! Love the added touches to both.