July 22, 2018

MFT July Card Kit Countdown | Day 2


Hello and welcome back! Tonight we're kicking off the countdown to the July My Favorite Things card kit called Bundle of Balloons - a kit all about birthday celebrations!

For my card today I used the Bundle of Balloons Die-namics along with the amazing glitter paper in the kit and created a colouful, glittery birthday card.

I die cut a bunch of balloons in all of the colours and then I arranged them on the card in rainbow order. I used a black pen to draw in the strings so they would extend all the way down the card and then I added a sentiment strip on the bottom of the panel with the sentiment stamped on it.

To add even more shine to the balloons, I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to all of them - I love the dimension and shine the glaze adds.

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the kit and more cards sharing the new kit products. See you tomorrow for more countdown fun! 

11 comments:

LIZARD said...

Stephanie, really love the shiny and sparkly balloons! What a great card! Thanks for the video and inspiration!

Nandini said...

So pretty! Love the glitter papers!

Kelley said...

The Nuvo Crystal Glaze is a wonderful addition to the balloons. Who has ever seen a flat balloon? :)

stampinfranni said...

Cute card.

mindy1414 said...

Awesome card, the glitter card stock is so perfect for this kit. I love the colors :)

Bessie said...

The colorful glossy glitter balloons are fabulous! Great job

Kathy Mc said...

Love your shiny, glittery rainbow balloons, Stephanie! Looks like a great kit.

Purple Princess said...

I love the added shine!

Karen in Florida said...

I love your card!!! Do you get tired of hearing me say that???
Your creations are amazing. I love the addition of Nuvo Glaze to the glitter paper. I never thought of adding gloss to glitter!!
Did you add the Glaze to the cut-out balloons & then attach the balloons to the card? Your glaze is so perfect.

TNGyrl said...

I love your card!!! The glitter paper is really making all the cards pop!!! I look forward to the other ideas tomorrow. Thank you!

Wanda R. said...

Your cards are always so cool!!