December 08, 2018

My Favorite Things December Release Countdown | Day 3


Hello and welcome to day 3 of the My Favorite Things December Release Countdown. For the next five days, we'll be sharing cards and projects featuring all of the new products coming out on December 11th at 10am EST.

For my card today I used the newest Pure Innocence stamp set called Butterfly Kisses to create an interactive spinner card.


I stamped two of the images and adhered them back to back on a piece of string in an oval window that she can spin in.

Make sure to join me on the MFT YouTube channel on Monday - I'll have a video up sharing the creation of this card from start to finish.
Thanks so much for joining me for Day 3 of the December release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them.

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Lovely Christmas butterfly girl!