January 22, 2019

MFT January Card Kit Release


Hello and welcome back. The new Heart Art Card Kit and the Joyful Heart Bears stamp set (and coordinating dies) are now available at My Favorite Things! I love all of the new products and had so much fun creating with them!

For my card today, I combined the card kit with the new Stacey Yacula stamp set to create a cute love-filled scene complete with a shaker balloon.
To create the card I first stamped the bear image onto a white card stock panel but I made sure not to ink up the top part of the balloon. I then used the new Mini Heart Shaker Window & Frame die to die cut an opening at the top of the balloon. I added a shaker pouch (cut from the Heart Trio Shaker Pouches) and backed it with Wild Wisteria card stock that I had stamped with one of the hearts from the new Heart Art stamp set.

I added in some sequins to make it a shaker and then I added the panel to a Blu Raspberry card base. I completed the card by adding grass to the bottom, a pink sentiment strip and a collection of clouds that I stamped from the Cutieasaurus stamp set.

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for more ideas using these new products! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Karen in Florida said...

OMG! You've done it again!!! Your card is beyond adorable!!!
It made me smile and I immediately thought how much my 3-yr old granddaughter would love this card!! GREAT job, Stephanie!!