April 05, 2019

MFT April Release Countdown | Day 4


Hello and welcome to day 4 of the My Favorite Things April Release Countdown. For the next five days, we'll be sharing cards and projects featuring all of the new products coming out on April 9th at 10am EDT.

For my card today, I used the new Shutter Card Components Die-namics along with the Picture Perfect stamp set to create an interactive card with the adorable selfie characters.

I created a gatefold card with shutter opening on the inside and a band closure on the front. The band wraps all the way around the card and helps to keep the card closed since there is so much going on in the inside.

The selfie stamps are the perfect size to add inside the shutter opening to reveal a cute image when the card is opened up. I have a video tutorial on the MFT YouTUbe channel today sharing how I created this card from start to finish if you want to check that out. You can find the video HERE.

Thanks so much for joining me for Day 4 of the April release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them.

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!
Supplies:

5 comments:

Purple Princess said...

So adorable!!

Kristen Snoozy said...

Makes me smile!!!

DebiKT said...

I love how your gatefold turned out, and I enjoyed seeing on the video your little tricks to dress it up a bit more. The shutter effect is a nice surprise. :-)

Lagene said...

Awesome release! Awesome creation! I love the selfies!

Erika Hayes said...

Oh---- My---- Snapchat! That is so dang cute! LOVE this release so much!