September 24, 2019

MFT September Vault Release


Hello, and welcome back! Today we're releasing a handful of products straight from the MFT Vault - I love the products making a return and couldn't wait to use them on my cards!

For my card today I used the Miss You a Latte stamp set along with the Gift Card Shaker Window to create a Starbuck's inspired card perfect to send to a coffee-loving friend. :)

I coloured my image with Copic markers and added green and white details to the cups to make them look like Starbuck's cup. I had the perfect gift card to use with the design, so I added that using the Gift Card Shaker Pouch, with a few sequins added in for a little sparkle and shine.

I stamped a sentiment from the Cup of Love stamp set into Gravel Gray card stock and die cut it using the Skinny Strips Die-namics. I adhered the sentiment strip and stamped image to the gift card pouch and finished the design with some additional sequins.

Make sure to head to the MFT Blog for a look at all of the Vault products releasing this month.
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Purple Princess said...

I love it!!

Cyndi said...

What a wonderful idea -- a gift card shaker! Love that fun card.