January 08, 2021

4 More Days Until the MFT January Release!

Hello! I'm back today with another card to share featuring the new January release from My Favorite Things. The new release will be available on January 12 at 10 AM EST, so make sure to set those alarms!

For my card today I used the adorable bears from the new Stacey Yacula stamp set and paired them with the Sending You Hugs Die-namics.

I love to add an image to a word die and I thought these bears looked super cute over the 'u' in hugs. To finish the card I also added a sentiment strip that I stamped and embossed with a sentiment from the new Bitty Hugs & Kisses stamp set.

You can see more products and projects ideas over on the MFT blog today and make sure to stay tuned all week for even more sneak peeks!



10 comments:

NatQuebec said...

Such a cute card :-)

Casandra Bennett said...

This is so cute. Love SY designs.

Lyn said...

Absolutely love this card <3

Megan Harp said...

Adorable! TFS❤️

Kristen Snoozy said...

Love your red ombre behind the Hugs...its such a great saying....very sweet card

Sandy Baggarly said...

V dry cute & simple. Love it!

Laura said...

Love the use of the bears in your card. So cute!

Karen said...

Love this card--the design is super and those bears are the cutest!

Sallie said...

Your card is adorable, love the backs of the hugging bears

Purple Princess said...

so adorable!!