April 18, 2018

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 381


Hello and welcome back! Today I have a card to share for the newest MFT Stamps sketch challenge. The sketch for this week features a circle in the top right corner of the card, and I decided the use the circle for the area I would add my large script sentiment.

I stitched the entire background of the Cross-Stitch Rectangle first with a rainbow chevron pattern, and then I adhered the stitched panel to a Summer Splash card base.

Once I had the panel adhered, I diecut the Cheers sentiment from white card stock and added it to the card in the same area as the circle from the sketch. I then stamped a second sentiment onto a white card stock strip and adhered it directly under the script word.

Make sure to head to the MFT Challenge blog to play along with this week's sketch. Every week there is a $50 GC to MFT Stamps given away to one random person who participates!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Purple Princess said...

Very cool stitching!!

ben rita said...

5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com