July 25, 2017

My Favorite Things All Smiles Card Kit Countdown

Hello and welcome back! Today we are sharing more cards using the new All Smiles card kit from My Favorite Things that will officially be available tonight at 9pm EST at mftstamps.com! :-)

I went super colourful with my card again and created a bright and cheerful stamped background. I love how great all of the flowers and leaves work together to fill an entire card panel.


I went with super bright colours and started my stamping in one corner of the panel and worked my way towards the other one. The key to stamping an entire background is to make sure that you don't end up with trapped white space, so starting from the corner helps with that.


When I was doing the stamping of the grey dots to fill up the space between the flowers, I accidentally added a line of ink to the panel with the side of my acrylic block that some of the ink had transferred onto. And I didn't realize it until it had happened like three times. So to make it look like it was intended, I added a bunch more ink lines to the entire background. :-)

Thanks so much for stopping by today. The new card kit will be available tonight at 9pm EST! See you then for the release! :-)

4 comments:

Helen said...

Stephanie, I love the bold colors of your card. They create a great background for your sentiment. TFS

Candy said...

Definitely shows the diversity with this kit

Purple Princess said...

Love the bright colors!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a fabulous background, so inspired by these colours!