July 27, 2017

My Favorite Things Color Challenge #74

Hello and welcome back! Today I have a card to share for the newest My Favorite Things Color Challenge. CC #74 features  Purple Rain, Green-Eyed Monster, Factory Green and Grout Gray

Normally I would never think to use these colours together, which is why I love the color challenges so much. They let me explore new colour palettes that I wouldn't have otherwise thought of!

For my card today I created a fun kitchen scene using the Kitschy Kitchen stamp set and the English Brick Wall Stencil for the background.


I stamped out all of the elements from the colours in this week's palette and then I created my little scene over the brick stenciled background. I stamped a sentiment onto a white banner strip in black ink and attached that right under my focal images.


I layered the the finished panel onto a piece of Green-Eyed Monster card stock and then adhered the entire thing onto a Grout Gray card base. I finished it off by adding some clear sequins scattered around the card front.

You can participate in the newest color challenge, by visiting the blog here and sharing a card you've created with this week's colours. I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

Thanks for stopping by! :-)

No comments: