October 04, 2019

4 More Days Until the October Release is Here!


Hello and welcome to day 4 of the My Favorite Things October Release Countdown. For the next five days, we'll be sharing cards and projects featuring all of the new products coming out on October 8 at 10am EDT.

For my card today, I used the new Peace on Earth Die-namics and Stamp Set to create a simple design that features the gorgeous dove as the focal image.


I created an inked background with Peacock Feathers and Shaded Lilac Distress ink and then I added glittery snow detail with the new Snowfall - Vertical stencil. I stamped the sentiment directly on the background with black ink and then added the dove over the snow.

Thanks so much for joining me for Day 4 of the October release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT Blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them.

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!
Supplies:
 

6 comments:

berokke said...

Beautiful - love the colors!

JAS424 said...

What a lovely, lovely sky behind the bird of peace.

Mrsfish02 said...

Beautiful blending with this elegant bird. Perfect...

Kathy Salido said...

Love it, such pretty colors

Neha said...

Wow, a beautiful, serene and PEACE-ful card. Perfect!

Purple Princess said...

so pretty