October 23, 2019

MFT Sketch Challenge 460


It's time for a new sketch challenge on the My Favorite Things blog, and I have a festive card design to share. I love the simplicity of this week's sketch and decided to keep my card very clean and simple.

I stamped my favourite dog image from the Happy Pawlidays stamp set onto a piece on Neenah Solar White card stock with Extreme Black, and then I coloured him in with Copic Markers. I coloured him with warm greys and used red, green, and aqua for the Christmas lights, his Santa hat, and his collar.

I stamped the sentiment from the Bitty Holiday Wishes stamp set onto a white card stock piece, and then I die cut it with the smallest of the Skinny Strips Die-namics and added it to the card with foam adhesive. I finished the card by adding clear glaze over all of the lights and his nose, and I also added Stardust Stickles to his Santa hat.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies: