October 17, 2019

Feeling Sentimental - MFT Birthday Project Challenge!


Hello, and welcome to this month's Birthday Project Challenge! This month we're challenging you to create birthday themed cards with just text, no images. I love this challenge so much because these are one of my favourite card designs to create!

I used the Bitty Birthday Wishes stamp set and stamped the same sentiment onto 6 different colours of card stock with Versmark ink, and then I heat embossed them with white embossing powder.

I die cut all of the sentiments with the smallest Skinny Strip die and adhered them all onto a white card stock panel with foam adhesive. 

I added additional foam adhesive to the main panel and then added that to a white, top-folding card base that measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you on Sunday when we start counting down to the newest card kit!

Supplies:

No comments: