October 29, 2019

Hits & Highlights | October 2019


Hello and welcome back! Today I have a card to share for this month's MFT Hits & Highlights feature. This month we're combining new holiday product with older holiday product to create some fun new looks!

For my card today I used the Snowflake Window Die-namics with the new Bitty Holiday Wishes to create a clean & simple card design.

I die cut the snowflake pattern in the center of a white panel using just the inside of the die so it would create the pattern but not actually die cut the rectangle out.  I then layered the panel onto a piece of Silver Sparkle card stock with foam adhesive and then added it to a Sour Apple card base.

I stamped out the single sentiment onto two separate Skinny Strips and stacked them on the card design to complete the sentiment. To finish the card I added some sparkly green enamel dots to some of the snowflake centers to coordinate with the card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today - see you later this week for the November release countdown!

Supplies:

No comments: