October 18, 2019

MFT + Ellen Hutson Blog Hop!


Hello, and welcome back! Today we have a fun post to share because we've teamed up with some of the amazing designers at Ellen Hutson and created a bunch of cards that use both MFT products as well as Ellen Hutson products.

I used the adorable Sew Cute die from Ellen Hutson and paired them with our products to create 2 stitched designs - 1 on paper and 1 on felt!

For my ornament, I used MFT felt along with our new Peace on Earth and Captions Alphabet Die-namics to create a beautiful ornament perfect for gift giving. I love how the birds wings seem to fly right off the ornament.  

Once I was finished the ornament, I decided I wanted to also create a stitching project with card stock so I used the Sew Cute Snowman and created a fun stitched design with him on my card.

I used fun colours of DMC floss to sew him up and added dimension by adhering his hat with foam adhesive. I also added a faux stitched snow drift and used a white gel pen to add stitching detail. The sentiment is stamped from our Bitty Holiday Wishes stamp set and stamped onto a Wild CHerry sentiment strip that I die cut with the Skinny Strips Die-namics.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure to head over to the MFT Stamps blog for a ton of inspiration from designers at MFT and Ellen Hutson!

Supplies:

4 comments:

Julie S said...

A stitched snowman...very cute!

Janis said...

I adore that sweet dove ornament tag and the adorable laced snowman!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Gail said...

A fabulous stitched snowman - love

Purple Princess said...

so lovely