July 18, 2017

My Favorite Things July Release Replay

Hi everyone and welcome back. Today we are sharing more ideas using the new July release products from My Favorite Things. I love seeing what everyone is creating with the new stamps and dies and seeing what everyone is getting from the new release is so fun! :-)

I love mixing the new products with older stamps, so for today's card I used the new Happy Hippos stamp set and paired it with the Up in the Air stamp set to create a fun scene.


I stamped, coloured and die cut all of the differnet images for my scene from the two stamp sets, and then I created a background using the Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics and the new Mini Cloud Edges stencil.

Once I had the background created, I adhered all of the different elements. I wanted the hippo and bird to look like they were closer in the scene so I used smaller accent images for perspective.


Once I had everything adhered, I stamped the sentiment in the grass with black ink and added some clear sequins to the clouds. I also added some string detail to the hippo with a black pen to make it look like the balloons were tied around him.

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for more ideas and cards using the new July release products. Thanks so much for stopping by today! :-)