April 08, 2019

MFT April Release Countdown | Day 1


Hello and welcome to day 1 of the My Favorite Things April Release Countdown. For the next five days, we'll be sharing cards and projects featuring all of the new products coming out on April 9th at 10am EDT.

For my card today, I used the new Free with $60 Die-namics called Stitched Rac Rac to create a colourful design with some simple die-cutting.


I die cut the Ric Rac twice from 6 different colours of card stock and adhered them to a white card stock panel with liquid glue to create a focal element of colour. I then stamped a sentiment from the Sweet Spring Friends stamp set onto black card stock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I added it the panel and then I finished the design by adding the panel to a black card base.

Thanks so much for joining me for Day 1 of the April release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them.

See you tomorrow for the release party!
Supplies:

6 comments:

Lagene said...

Awesome release! Awesome creation! I love the rainbow of ric rac!

Purple Princess said...

Love the colors!! Great card!!

berokke said...

Love the colors - nice and simple card!

Nora Noll said...

This is so fun!! LOVE!

Laura said...

Love the colors. Great card!

Kristen Snoozy said...

Nice color combination for the ric rac!