October 16, 2019

MFT October Vault Release | Day 2


Hello and welcome back! Did you see the fun products that MFT releases yesterday for the October Vault? I love all things Christmas so I was happy to see some favourites return! :)

Today I have a card featuring the re-released Pure Innocence stamp set called Angel. I love this cute image and had so much fun colouring her and adding her to a bank of glittery clouds on my design.

I stamped her with Extreme Black ink and coloured her in with Copic markers. I kept the colouring really simple and added in a bit of purples and greys. I also added Stardust Stickles to her wings to make them sparkle and shine!

I layered die cut clouds on the bottom that I cut from white and silver sparkle card stock and added a stamped sentiment and some clear sequins to complete the design.

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for more ideas using the new October Vault products!

Supplies:

3 comments:

Emma S. said...

That little angel is such a cutie! Love your subtle colors and the glitter clouds!

Karen Baldwin said...

Your angel card is absolutely precious!!!

nana_4x said...

I am not a fan of character cards, but this is such a cute card; perfect for that special friend in your life! ♥♥♥♥♥