November 13, 2019

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 463


Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I have a card to share for the newest My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge. This week's sketch features an ornament design and I never pass up the chance to make a holiday card LOL!

For my card, I used the Mesmerizing Mandala to create a silver sparkle ornament. I started off the card by masking off a circle in the center and then I ink blended all around it to create a purple sky. I used Shaded Lilac right against the circle area to keep it a bit lighter and then added Seedless Preserves and Chipped Sapphire to the outisde.

Once I had the mandala die cut, I die cut it a second time with the same circle I used for the mask, and then I adhered it onto a slightly larger vellum circle. I adhered the ornament over the white area in the center and added a string and ornament topper to the top of it.

I finished the card by adding a sentiment banner stamped with the Bitty Holiday Blessings stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies: