November 07, 2017

My Favorite Things November Release | New Product Launch!

Hello and welcome to the My Favorite Things November release party! All of the products we've been sharing online all week are now available in the MFT Stamps online store. 

For my project tonight I decided to create some gift card envelopes using the Gift Card Envelope Die-namics and the super cute deer image from the new Friends in the Forest stamp set. He is the perfect reindeer for a bright red Rudolph nose. :)


I created a simple background with come chevron patterned paper from the Calm & Cozy paper pad cut from a stitched rectangle and then I added a silver glitter and white snow hill to the bottom. I stamped and coloured the deer and die cut him with the coordinating die.

I stamped a sentiment from the Deer Friends stamp set onto a Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strip, and then I adhered that to the top of the background panel. 

 
I die cut the gift card envelope from Kraft card stock and added a piece of red card stock before adding on the embellished panel. I completed the design by adding a large red gem onto the nose to make the reindeer look like Rudolph.

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for more ideas using all of the new products and for a chance at some of the new release giveaways!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

49 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Love your card - it's so bold and pretty! that red edge really makes everything POP!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Super cute card!!

DonnaB said...

Stephanie, your videos are so good and I love the cards you do!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Whoever gets this is super lucky!

Unknown said...

Awww... Love your Rudolph!

scrappinheather said...

Let be the shiny nose, adorbs

Karthikha said...

Adorable deer card :)

Kristine Roan said...

Love the red nose on your deer!

Maeghan M. said...

Love the shiny nose on this card! TFS!

Nandini said...

Super cute card. This whole release is beautiful!

Dee Earnshaw said...

such a sweet card:)

Snow said...

What a deer card ;) sooo sweet, adorable!

Carola said...

This is a very beautiful gift card envelope. The deer is very cute and I love the background and the snow hill. And the red nose is a great addition and makes the deer look even more cute.

Michelle Brown said...

Awww as always- your creations are SO cute!! Ooo, somehow I misse the gift card envelope. Need that one!! 😍 Thanks for sharing.

Angela Walters said...

This is such a cute gift-card holder! I love that you added a red gem for your reindeer's nose! :)

Leslie said...

I love making gift card holders! Thank you for another great idea! Too cute!

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

Cute deer gift card holder!

Sue D said...

Cute way to give a gift card.

karenb said...

Very cute!

Purple Princess said...

So cute!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's absolutely cute !

Kleri said...

Super sweet card!tfs

Shirley N said...

Cute gift card design! Thanks for the inspiration.

Susan Watanabe said...

Ha, ha! Love Rudolph’s (??) red nose. This is such a cute way to present a GC. TFS!

Unknown said...

Really love this card. It’s a wonderful design and I love the sentiment.

byAnnette said...

Cute card!
Love all the colors/layers!

Cynthia Clark said...

Great card! Love the red nose!

Deeps said...

Lovely, sweet scene. I love the sentiment too.

Stacey Kowbel said...

Fabulous card! Love the red nose :)

Denise Bryant said...

Love that sweet reindeer!

Valliam said...

Pretty one! Love your coloring on the reindeer :) Red nose! So cute :) Thanks for sharing!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Cute card!

Annette Snyder said...

So cute!!

Craftyfield said...

A miniature work of art! Love it!

Denise Kitts-Wadlow said...

Very sweet card--love the colors and the way you incorporated patterned paper into the background for the sky!

Rosali said...

Such a cute project! I always enjoy when you come up with something different than a standard a2 card! :)

Cheryl S.B. said...

Cute!

Patt H. said...

Adorable! Love that cute deer & his red nose!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my! What a darling card!!!

Mrsfish02 said...

THis deer is too sweet. Love him on the snow hill. Nicely done.

Linda M said...

So cute! I love the Friends in the Forest set!

Robin R said...

Cute card! Love the chevron paper you used for the sky.

FD91354 said...

beautiful design. The reindeer is so cute, and I love how your sentiment hangs off.

Basiljen said...

I can't tell you how much I love this! Just beautiful.

Calin said...

Such cuteness. Great idea for a gift card; love the use of the gift envelope die in addition.

Sheri said...

So cute! What a happy little deer!

Rosemary said...

totally sweet!!!

Evergreen said...

cute deer

Cindy Jorquez said...

So cute! Great card!