January 11, 2018

My Favorite Things Color Challenge 85

Hello and welcome to a new Color Challenge from My Favorite Things. This week's color combination is a blend of blue, orange, red and yellow and as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to use the new Monster Sized stamp set.

When I saw the new monster stamps, I immediately wanted to combine the love sentiment in the set with the new Love You Die-namics and have the monster holding one of the letters in the die cut word, and I love how it turned out.


I used my Copic markers and coloured the Love word red and the monster yellow. I added some Summer Splash ink to the background to bring in the blue, and then I stamped the sentiment with the Orange ink to include all of this week's colours in my design.


I adhered both the monster with his letter O and the sentiment banner with foam adhesive and made it look as though the monster is standing on the sentiment banner. I die cut the panel with a Stitched Wonky rectangle, and I adhered it onto a Banana Split card base. 

Make sure to head over to the Challenge blog for this week's color palette so you can play along!
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Purple Princess said...

Such a cute card!!