March 04, 2018

My Favorite Things March Release Countdown | Day 3

Hello and welcome to day 3 of the My Favorite Things March Release Countdown. For the next five days, we'll be sharing cards and projects featuring all of the new products coming out on March 6th at 9pm EST.

For my card today I used the new Hoppy Friends stamp set along with the Balloon Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics to create a fun easter egg shaker card. If you flip the balloon upside down it is a perfectly shaped easter egg! 


I created a cute little scene by adding grass to the bottom with the Grassy Fields dies and I added cloud detail to the sky with the Mini Cloud Edges stencil. I added pink dotted patterned paper behind the shaker egg and I filled it with an assortment of coloured sequins.


Stay tuned to Monday's MFTv episode - I'm sharing the creation of a second card with this design with a couple minor changes. ;)

Thanks so much for joining me for Day 3 of the March release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them.

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!!

Supplies

5 comments:

Cathy Lillie said...

Great card! Love all the Spring colors, and the bunny and chick are so cute! Fun little shaker, too!

Debbie Nelson said...

Hello Spring! Love it!

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

This would've been cute for my son when he was younger and his birthday sometimes fell on Easter. Technically his birthday will still occasionally fall on Easter but I don't think he'd appreciate all the cuteness now that he's grown up ;-) Its a very super cute card!!!

Andre M. said...

Love this bright festive card. Those little chicks are my favourite.

Purple Princess said...

So adorable!!