March 15, 2018

Stitched with Love : Birthday

Hello and welcome back! Today I have three cards to share featuring the latest cross-stitch patterns from My Favorite Things that coordinate with the Cross-Stitch Tag Die-namics. All of the new patterns are birthday themed, but they can definitely be used for other occasions as well. :)

I kept my colours similar on all three designs and stitched three separate tags that I could add to cards but still make them removable for the recipient so they can save them as a keepsake or re-gift them to someone else.


I stitched the present, one of the cupcakes and the birthday cake and I picked some coordinating birthday sentiments from the Gift Card Greetings stamps set and the More Essential Sentiments stamp set.

I added patterned papers to my card bases and then used the stamped sentiment strips to hold the tags on the cards without actually adhering them on.


You can visit the MFT YouTube channel to see a video sharing how I created these birthday cards with removable stitched tags. :)

I hope you enjoy the new birthday patterns. We can't wait to see what everyone stitches up!

Supplies

No comments: