June 25, 2018

MFT June Card Kit Countdown | Day 1


Hello and welcome back to the countdown to the newest card kit from My Favorite Things called Birds of a Feather. 

For my card today I created a colourful floral wreath using the Birds of a Feather dies and my Copic markers. I love die cutting everything from white card stock and then using my markers to colour them in a custom colour palette. 

I used a circle template to draw a circle on my panel to use as a guide and then I added the flowers on top. I positioned the bird on the bottom left and used the new Simply Hello and Love You dies (this months Free with $60, while supplies last) for the sentiment. I used the same colours to colour the sentiment that I used on the bird to perfectly colour match everything.

You can see how I created this card from start to finish on the MFT YouTube channel this week. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for more peeks at the kit and more ideas from the design team.

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow for the kit release! :)

3 comments:

Paula Hymel said...

Love the watercolor on these pieces... stunning.

Purple Princess said...

Gorgeous card!

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is just amazing! I love the watercolors! So talented!