July 17, 2018

MFT & Friends | July Release


Hello and welcome back! Today I have a card to share for a new monthly feature on the My Favorite Things blog called MFT & Friends. The design team will be sharing even more cards with the newest release, and we'll be joined by different friends of MFT each month!


For my card today I used a few of the new July release products including the I Heart Celebrating stamp set, Heart Balloons Die-namics (this month's Free with $60), and the Birdie Brown Alphabet & Numbers Die-namics. I love how great the July products work together to create fun card looks.

I stamped the two green balloons first with Sour Apple dye ink and then I die cut the middle balloon from white card stock and coloured it in with Copic markers. I added that one to the card with foam adhesive for some dimension. The bows on the balloons are from the Bundle of Baby Clothes Die-namics - they are the perfect size to add to the balloons.

To create the sentiment, I stamped the first part onto a sentiment strip with black and masked off the word love so it didn't show up when I did the stamping since I wanted to be able to add that word separately. I die cut those letters from white card stock and coloured them in with a red Copic marker to match the little bows on the balloons.

I finished the card with some enamel hearts and then I added the finished panel to a Blu Raspberry card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog to see what the rest of the team and this month's friends created! :)

Supplies:

1 comment:

Purple Princess said...

Very sweet card!!