January 21, 2019

MFT January Card Kit Countdown - Day 1


Hello and welcome back! Today is the second day of the countdown to the new My Favorite Things January card kit called Heart Art. This new kit will be available on January 22nd at 10am EST.

For today's card, I created a rainbow of stamped candy hearts - as soon as I saw the Heart Art stamp set in the kit, I really wanted to do some tone-on-tone stamping because I immediately thought of the candy conversational hearts when I saw it.

For this card, I used a rainbow selection of card stock colours and then pulled out the coordinating inks so I could stamp all of the hearts with the matching colour. There are 6 different heart stamps in the stamp set, so I was able to include all 6 of them on my card.

I adhered them all onto a white card stock panel and added that to a Razzle Berry card base. I completed the card with a stamped sentiment from the Sweet Celebrations stamp set onto a black card stock sentiment strip.


In addition to the rainbow version, I also made one that includes the colours that come in this month's kit. You can see the video sharing how I created it in today's MFTv episode.

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for the full kit reveal and join me back here tomorrow for the release. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Purple Princess said...

So adorable! I love the little hearts!!