January 07, 2019

My Favorite Things January Release Countdown | Day 1


Hello and welcome to day 1 of the My Favorite Things January Release Countdown. For the next five days, we'll be sharing cards and projects featuring all of the new products coming out on January 8th at 10am EST.

For my card today I used the new Tweethearts stamp set to create a rainbow design with the small envelope stamp included in this set.

I stamped out six of the envelopes onto white card stock with Extreme Black ink and then I coloured them all in with Copic markers. I then cut them all out with scissors and adhered them to a white card stock panel that measures 4" x 5 1/4".

I stamped out the sentiment onto black card stock with Versamark ink and then I heat embossed it with white embossing powder before die cutting it with a banner from Hearts in a Row - Horizontal.

I finished the card by adding the finished panel to a Limelight card base measuring 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

Thanks so much for joining me for Day 1 of the January release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them.

See you tomorrow for the release party!

Supplies:

11 comments:

DebiKT said...

Simply sweet! Love those colorful envelopes!

Karen in Florida said...

I love the envelope and your rainbow colors!

Purple Princess said...

Cute envelopes!!

berokke said...

Cute idea! It is nice to see something different.

Billie A said...

Love the idea and great CAS card.

Andrea Hastilow said...

Wonderful rainbow effect with the envelopes.

TNGyrl said...

Cute card!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Love the CAS card. It's the only thing I can replicate from this MFT DT and feel confident.

Teresa Doyle said...

Simple & sweet Stephanie!

Dee said...

Wonderful way to send a rainboe set of letters to say Happy Valentines!

Judy B said...

This is such a sweet simple card for Valentine's Day. I really like how you made your little envelopes out of different colors, it makes quite the impact. Thanks for sharing with us.