January 06, 2019

My Favorite Things January Release Countdown | Day 2


Hello and welcome to day 2 of the My Favorite Things January Release Countdown. For the next five days, we'll be sharing cards and projects featuring all of the new products coming out on January 8th at 10am EST.

For my cards today I used the new Hearts Entwined Die-namics to create two cards from one panel.
I first created an inked rainbow panel by adding Distress inks to a white card stock panel and then I die cut the Hearts Entwined from the panel. I adhered the die cut one a white card stock panel and then added it to a Blu Raspberry card base. 

For the second card, I die cut the Hearts Entwined again from a white piece of card stock and adhered it to a white card stock panel and then I added the centers back in from the rainbow one I had die cut.

I added the second panel to a Limelight card base, and then I stamped, and heat embossed a sentiment from Sweet Celebrations onto Black Licorice sentiment strips and added them to the finished cards.

Thanks so much for joining me for Day 2 of the January release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them.

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!

Supplies:

8 comments:

Andrea Hastilow said...

Fantastic, vibrant two for one cards. Love the colours you chose on your blend, really pop. Thank you for inspiring.

Karen in Florida said...

I love these hearts! I love inlay cards and the added bonus of getting 2 cards.

Mrsfish02 said...

Double genius girl.. I love a twofer! Makes card making twice the fun.

Mamas lost her marbles said...

Very clever!

Teresa Doyle said...

Ooooh so clever Stephanie. Not just one great card but TWO! What is not to love about that!

Nandini said...

Both cards are pretty and fun.

Cynthia Cole said...

Sweet cards and great way to get two for one!

Dee said...

Thanks for showing the multiple ways to use the intertwined heart- they are wonderful!