October 16, 2018

MFT & Friends | October 2018


Hello and welcome back! Today I have a card to share for the monthly MFT & Friends feature. I love this post each month because it lets us play with the new products, and we get to hang out with friends of MFT and create a long with them!

For my card today I couldn't resist using the new Trio of Trees stamp set again to create another colourful stamped card. I love the geometric look to this set and had a lot of fun coming up with the design for this one.

I started at the top left corner and stamped my Christmas trees in rainbow colours all over the card front. Once I was done with the colour stamping, I added the black trunk detail to some of the trees and also left some of them plain. I love that some of them are just colour without the black detail.

I stamped the sentiment onto a black card stock strip, and then I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I trimmed it down and gave it a slanted edge, and then I adhered it directly over my Summer Splash tree. 

I added the finished panel to a Summer Splash card base and then and I completed the card with some clear droplets on the card front.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for more ideas from the team and some amazing MFT friends!

Supplies:

4 comments:

Teresa Marie said...

Bright, colorful and very cheery!

SmilynStef said...

Wowza ... that card pops ... love it.

creatingincolors said...

There you go rocking' that rainbow again! I love this colorful happy card!

Purple Princess said...

Very nice!!