October 30, 2018

October Hits & Highlights | Merry & Bright


Hello and welcome back! Today I have a card to share for the My Favorite Things October Hits & Highlights challenge - the challenge was to use the word MERRY somewhere in the design. 

I decided to go with my favourite colour palette of all (rainbow!) and create a clean and simple card with only a sentiment and no images. I love card designs like this that mainly focus on the greeting and the fun ways you can dress them up.

To create the card, I used the large Merry & Bright greeting from the Handwritten Holiday stamp set but I only stamped the '& bright' part so I could add some die cut letters for the rest of the greeting. The die cut letters were cut from the Little Letters alphabet and I used an asssortment of card stock colours to create a rainbow design.

I finshed the card by die cutting a small heart from the Blueprints 6 set and added it to the end of the sentiment and then I added the finished panel to a Limelight card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies:

3 comments:

Andrea Hastilow said...

Brilliant ! Wow that most defiantly is merry & bright Stephanie, fantastic .💖

Purple Princess said...

So fun and bright!!

Essie Does Summer said...

Great reading yyour post