November 08, 2018

My Favorite Things November Release Countdown | Day 5


Hello and welcome to day 5 of the My Favorite Things November Release Countdown. For the next five days, we'll be sharing cards and projects featuring all of the new products coming out on November 13th at 10am EST.

For my card today I used the new Snow Special stamp set along with the new Sassy Pants Holiday stamp set to create a fun and festive design. :)


I stamped out the 3 penguins using Extreme Black ink and then I coloured them all in with Copic markers. I stamped the middle one first and then I was easily able to line up the ither two to get them centered onto my white card stock panel.




I stamped the sassy sentiment with black under the 3 penguins and then I adhered the finished panel to a Limelight card base.

Thanks so much for joining me for Day 5 of the November release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them.

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!

Supplies:

14 comments:

Purple Princess said...

So fun and cute!!

akasals said...

Festive, I like it!

jkreucher said...

Love the vibrant colors on these little sweeties! Cute as can be!

Tess said...

WOW!! the card base really makes the images pop. Really adorable !!

Ginger Swearingen said...

This is so colorful. I love the bright colors. Cute card.

Connie said...

So cute and colorful.

JAS424 said...

I love how you've made the clothing with a super shine. I must be out of the loop not knowing what AF stands for.

Laura said...

Beautiful card, the colors are so vibrant.

Kati C said...

Bright colors really stand out against the white background!! Adorable little penguins!!

Nandini said...

Very bright and cheerful. Love the cute owls.

Barb Ghig said...

Your Copic coloring is amazing, Stephanie! LOVE this cute card!

akasals said...

The bright Copic colors are great on both cards! Very Festive.

Dee said...

The bright colors on your triplet penguins are wonderful!

Lagene said...

Love your colorful penguins!