April 22, 2018

MFT April Card Kit Countdown | Day 2


Hello and welcome back! Today is the first day of the April card kit countdown, and I have a fun, colourful card to share using the new Stitched Blooms kit.

I created the rainbow design by die cutting the flowers and leaves from the assorted colourful card stock that comes with the kit. I cut out a bunch in rainbow colours, and then I added them to a white card stock panel in rainbow order.

Once I had the panel completely covered, I trimmed around the edges to cut off any of the flower and leaves that were going off the edge. I stamped a sentiment onto a Lavender Fields card stock strip, and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

I adhered the completed panel onto a Lavender Fields card base and added some of the Sparkling Crystals to the flower centers. You can see how I created this card from start to finish in tomorrow's MFTv episode on the MFT YouTube channel.

Thanks so much for stopping by tonight! See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!

Supplies

10 comments:

Rachel Duong said...

I love how you made your card of rainbow of colors covering the entire card. This is a great idea and is so beautiful.

Bev Page said...

What a great idea Stephanie. I tried to click on the tutorial in the release blog but it wasn't "available". Anyway, love the card, love the new card kit - another MUST HAVE on my list now!!!! TFS.

Cheryl Cain said...

Very pretty card, I love the inlaid rainbow colors of the flowers, beautiful!

Maureen Hayes said...

Such a colorful and happy card! I love how you used all the dies and covered the whole base with them. Can’t wait to see the video! Thanks for always inspiring me to try new things.

Jackie said...

Love this! The rainbow of colorful flowers makes me happy.

Nandini said...

So beautiful! Love it!

Billie A said...

So pretty. I love the colors and awesome dies.

DebiKT said...

I love how you pieced the flowers. So very pretty!

Purple Princess said...

Very cool design!

ben rita said...

5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com