November 10, 2018

My Favorite Things November Release Countdown | Day 3


Hello and welcome to day 3 of the My Favorite Things November Release Countdown. For the next five days, we'll be sharing cards and projects featuring all of the new products coming out on November 13th at 10am EST.

For my card today I used the new Frosty Friends stamp set to create a playful winter scene. I love anything snowman and fell in love with these guys as soon as I saw them - I love how festive and fun they are!


I created the background with Cracked Pistachio and Lucky Clover Distress inks and then I added water to give it a distressed look.  I stamped and coloured two of the snowmen and as I was adding them to the scene, I thought the guy with the lights kinda of looked like he was juggling LOL! So I went with it and added three presents above him. I love how it looks like the other one is watching him. :)

To complete the card, I stamped the Stay Cool sentiment with black ink onto a white sentiment strip and I added some clear sequins for some added dimension.
Thanks so much for joining me for Day 3 of the November release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them.

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!

Supplies:

9 comments:

Mrsfish02 said...

Love this background and these snowmen are so cool. Nicely done.

Kay D said...

Too cute! I just love those snowmen!

littlesavedgirl said...

I’m getting very excited 😆!

Nora Noll said...

These are so CUTE!!!

Dee said...

Cool card with a snowman who can juggle presents!

Laura said...

So cute!

JAS424 said...

Like how you covered the bottom of the snowmen to look more grounded, and funny how the one is watching the presents fly through the air.

Purple Princess said...

So super cute!!

Lagene said...

CUTE snowmen scene!