November 11, 2018

My Favorite Things November Release Countdown | Day 2


Hello and welcome to day 2 of the My Favorite Things November Release Countdown. For the next five days, we'll be sharing cards and projects featuring all of the new products coming out on November 13 at 10am EST.

For my card today I used the new Get Well Soon Circle Frame Die-namics and paired it with one of the the adorable bear images from the Unbearably Cute stamp set. These little bears are so cute and I thought the worked perfectfor a get well card.
I die cut the Get Well Soon frame from white card stock and then I coloured half of it with Copic markers in rainbow colours, perfect to cheer up anyone's day! I then stamped a sentiment from the Unbearably Cute stamp set onto a sentiment banner and tucked it under the frame.

I stamped the bear with Extreme Black ink and did a bit of colouring on him with gray Copic markers. I didn't want him to have too much colour since I wanted the focus to stay on the sentiment.

I finished the card with an aqua enamel heart on the bears bum (how cute is that?!) and then I added the finished panel to a Blu Raspberry card base.

Thanks so much for joining me for Day 2 of the November release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them.

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!

Supplies:

8 comments:

Kay D said...

Aww, he's just so sweet, really adorable get well card!

Anna Seniw said...

The bears are so cute! Simple yet so nice!

Laura said...

Cute card, made me smile.

JAS424 said...

Love the colors you used on the circle die, plus only coloring half of it... genius. Bears with a heart tatt....great idea.

Cathy Lillie said...

Adorable card! That bear stamp is so cute, and I love how you've colored the sentiment circle.

Dee said...

Rainbow greeting and a sweet polar bear would help anyone feel better!

Lagene said...

Great! I!love the colorful sentiment

Louisa Mochizuki said...

So cute! I love watching your creativity on MFT YouTube channel