November 14, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags - 2018


Hello and welcome back. Today I am taking part in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. 

Once again, MCV is the proud sponsor for today's installment of The 25 Days of Christmas Tags which is hosted by the lovely and talented Tracey McNeely.

We've chosen a theme of Botanicals - trees, mistletoe, holly - any festive greenery works!

I used the My Favorite Things Poinsettia die and went with non-traditional colours. I love the mix of aqua, pink and green. To give it a more wintery feel, I added splatters of white acrylic paint for snow. I love how it looks against the flower petals and leaves.

Make sure to visit Tracey's blog to see more tags from today's sponsor and to enter the giveaway!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

18 comments:

Nox said...

Really cute tag - I love the colours you used!

MadeByMeghanK said...

The splatters look soooo cool!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the die cut flower and leaves.
The shading on the flower is great.
Wonderful tag. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Purple Princess said...

Wow! so very pretty!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Stephanie!
I love the hot pink scalloped edges on this tag. It really makes everything POP. Thanks so much for the fab ideas.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Teresa Doyle said...

Very nice Stephanie. I love poinsettias on tags, very showy. Nice work.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Just gorgeous Stephanie!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at MUSE Christmas Visions!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is just amazing!

Sandy said...

The colors you chose just really make this stunning. Love the poinsettia die.

Lindsey said...

Wow, Steph, this is gorgeous! Love the colours and little splatters of white. Perfect!

Cathy Lillie said...

Such a pretty tag! I love the non-traditional colors because so much of the wrapping paper today is non-traditional in design and color. Thanks for the inspiration!

Arianna Barbara said...

Gorgeous tag and colors!!!

Denise Mlady said...

This is such a pretty tag, love the colors you used!!

Bunny said...

This is a lovely non traditional colored tag. You inspired me to make some pink poinsettia tags. I know there are pink poinsettias though. Sure wish I could find some blue ones like yours. [Bunny]```

Dana M said...

Fabulous tag! I absolutely love the pop of the pink frame, it highlights colors and design so beautifully.

sannalippert said...

Gorgeous tag!,,

Donna M. (Buffalo Stamps) said...

Great Tags! Missed you this month and hope all is well. Sending good thoughts your way! See you in the New Year!

Kelly Lunceford said...

I LOVE your tag so much! I used it as inspiration for my tag! Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity!