November 09, 2018

My Favorite Things November Release Countdown | Day 4


Hello and welcome to day 4 of the My Favorite Things November Release Countdown. For the next five days, we'll be sharing cards and projects featuring all of the new products coming out on November 13th at 10am EST.

For my card today I used the new Birdie Brown stamp set Ready, Set, Snow stamp set along with the new Snowflake Window Die-namis. I love this snowflake die so much - stay tuned for a video Monday sharing more ways to use this awesome design.

To create this card I first created an inked rainbow panel using Distress inks and then I die cut the window from another white card stock panel and layered it on top so the rainbow colours would peek through.

I stamped the snowboarding bear from the Ready, Set, Snow stamp set with Extreme Black ink and coloured him in with Copic markers. I adhered him to the panel with some foam adhesive for added dimension.

I completed the card by adding a sentiment stamped on a white card stock strip, added some clear droplets and then adhered the panel to a Limelight card base.

Thanks so much for joining me for Day 4 of the November release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them.

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!

Supplies:

7 comments:

Kathy Salido said...

Love this!! the colors are great!

Dot J Freel said...

Such a wonderful stamp set and cute card!

Mrsfish02 said...

These critters on snow boards are too cool. Love the snowflake die namics soo much.

Laura said...

Love the rainbow background. Cute card!

Dee said...

Love the background colors that sets the scene for a wild ride!

JAS424 said...

Your coloring peeping out through the snowflakes adds so much to your bear snowboarding card. Great job.

Lagene said...

Love your rainbow snowflake background!