December 18, 2018

MFT December Mid-Month Release!


Hello and welcome back. The new Good Time to Wine card kit and the Tweet Friends stamp set (and coordinating dies) are now available at MFT Stamps! I love all of these fun products and had so much fun creating my cards!

For my card today, I combined one of the adorable birds from Tweet Friends as well as a sentiment stamp, with the new Free with $60 called Mondo Cheers. I love this big script font and thought it would look cute to have one of the birds standing on top. :)

I added distress inks to a panel in rainbow colours, and then I die cut the Mondo Cheers from it. I adhered it to a white card stock panel that has some Peacock Feathers distress ink added to it, and then I added the cute bird and a few stamped music notes.

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for the full reveal and more ideas using the new products.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Supplies:

17 comments:

Purple Princess said...

Very nice and colorful!!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Love the rainbow sentiment.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the rainbow colors and the darling bird

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Absolutely Beautiful! Rainbow is my FAV color and this Bird is making me smile with JOY!

mindy1414 said...

I love the Tweet Friends set, I swear I hear whistling every time I look at the stamps lol. Your card is so bright and fun, I love it! Thanks for sharing it and the inspiration for this adorable set. (mardy14@bellsouth.net)

Sue D said...

so sweet and colorful!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful and fresh...love the rainbow sentiment to go with this very happy bird!

Lori said...

Colorful and fun loving card!

Renee's ramblings said...

What a fun card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is soooooo lovely!

Kay D said...

I love this colorful, happy card- it makes me smile!

Cindi said...

Adorable design! I love the bird on the Cheers. Gorgeous colors!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable and sweet card!!! Beautiful colours!!!

FD91354 said...

I just love these birds. I have to pick them up for myself.

SMWhite said...

I love the rainbow cheers, so beautiful and fun!

Dee Earnshaw said...

love the design of this sweet card - thanks for sharing:)

Kristen Snoozy said...

Bright colors are perfect for this sentiment, nice job!!