December 09, 2018

My Favorite Things December Release Countdown | Day 2


Hello and welcome to day 2 of the My Favorite Things December Release Countdown. For the next five days, we'll be sharing cards and projects featuring all of the new products coming out on December 11 at 10am EST.

For my card today I used this new Free with $60 called Best Wishes and paired it with one of the sentiments from the Hello, Beautiful stamp set to create a greeting over a colourful embossed background.

To create the embossed background I used my favourite background stamp called Garden Flourish and stamped it onto a panel with Versamark ink. I then heat embossed it with white embossing powder and then added Distress ink on top.


I finished by adding the finished panel to a Limelight card base.

Thanks so much for joining me for Day 2 of the December release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them.

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!

Supplies:

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

I LOVE the rainbow inking you did on that stamp!! This card is so pretty!!

Dee said...

The fabulous colors show off the beautiful background to brighten the message!

Purple Princess said...

So beautiful!!