December 17, 2018

You Make My Good Times Great


Hello and welcome back! Today's card features the newest Stacey Yacula stamp set from My Favorite Things called Tweet Friends. This set has some adorable bird images that I couldn't wait to add colour to. 

I decided to stamp three birds on my card, side-by-side, and colour to them with Copic markers. I love being able to step outside of the box and use fun bright colours that you wouldn't expect.

I stamped all of the birds in black ink using my Misti stamping tool so I could easily line them up and then I coloured them all in. I kept their bodies and beaks the same colour and then changed up the colours I used on their feathers and flowers.

To complete the card, I added a coordinating sparkle gem to each of the flowers, layered the stamped panel onto a Limelight card base and then I adhered it to a Summer Splash card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. See you tomorrow for the December mid-month release!

Supplies:

3 comments:

Purple Princess said...

Such sweet birds!!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL!!!

Karen in Florida said...

I'm not usually a fan of birds but when they're lime-green, turquoise, and hot-pink who could not love them??!! Great card!!! Sweet little birds!