December 10, 2018

My Favorite Things December Release Countdown | Day 1


Hello and welcome to day 1 of the My Favorite Things December Release Countdown. For the next five days, we'll be sharing cards and projects featuring all of the new products coming out on December 11 at 10am EST.

For my card today I used the Hello, Beautiful stamp set and Essential Slanted Sentiment Strips Die-namics, along with the new Brilliant Blooms stamp set to create a simple, but colourful floral design.


I stamped out two of the same flower image along with two of the leaf designs and coloured them all in with Copic markers. Pink, aqua and green is a favourite colour combination of mine, so I love being able to combine them on a card design.

Once I had them stamped and coloured I die cut them with the coordinating dies and adhered them to my card front. I then stamped the sentiment onto the sentiment strip and added it over the top with foam adhesive for some added dimension.


I finished the card by adding the finished panel to a Limelight card base and then I added some clear sequins with Stardust Stickles in the centers.

Thanks so much for joining me for Day 1 of the December release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them.

See you tomorrow for the release party!


1 comment:

Purple Princess said...

Gorgeous flowers! So pretty!!