December 07, 2018

My Favorite Things December Release Countdown | Day 4


Hello and welcome to day 4 of the My Favorite Things December Release Countdown. For the next five days, we'll be sharing cards and projects featuring all of the new products coming out on December 11th at 10am EST.

For my card today I used the new Birdie Brown stamp set Friends at First Sip along with the Boutique Die-namics to create a cute little coffee shop scene.

I first created the coffee shop by die-cutting all of the pieces and then I coloured them with Copic markers and adhered them all together. I stamped the sentiment in two parts on the window and then I added the dog and cut off the bottom of him to make it look like her was peeking out from inside the coffee shop.

I coloured the girl second and added some fun rainbow colours to her striped dress and then I assembled the scene onto the card stock panel. I love how these products work so well together.

Thanks so much for joining me for Day 4 of the December release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them.

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!

Supplies:

7 comments:

Purple Princess said...

So cute! Love the little puppy!!

creatingincolors said...

Adorable!

Colleen said...

Adore this card and the puppy in the window is a great touch

Laurie said...

Wonderful card - love the doggie in the window!

~amy~ said...

This is so much fun! Gotta love the added rainbow goodness and the pretty aqua.

Dee said...

How much is that doggie in the window











































































































How much is the doggie in the window? Such a wonderful combination of the sweet doggie and the woman!












?

DebiKT said...

I guess I'm not the only one but as soon as I saw your terrific card, I started humming "How much is that doggie in the window?" Cards that evoke memories are the absolute best!