July 30, 2019

MFT July Hits & Highlights


Hello and welcome back! Today I have a card to share for the July Hits & Highlights post for My Favorite Things. This month we're continuing the birthday celebration and sharing projects created with the July release.

For my card I used the Cocktail Hour Die-namics along with the A Toast to You stamp set to create a fun and colourful birthday card design.

I die cut all of the pieces from white card stock and then I used my Copic markers to colour them in. I decided to use a rainbow of colours (I know, big surprise right? LOL!) for all of the bottles and glasses and then I coloured the bar cart with shades of grey.

I finished the card with a stamped sentiment strip and I also added some clear sequins for detail and dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Purple Princess said...

so fun and cute!!