July 08, 2019

MFT July Release Countdown | Day 1


Hello and welcome to day 1 of the My Favorite Things July Release Countdown. For the next five days, we'll be sharing cards and projects featuring all of the new products coming out on July 9th at 10am EDT.

For my card today, I used the new Swimming Pool die, along with the new Mermaid for Each Other stamp set to create a fun summer scene.

I used the Distress Oxide Glaze technique to create the pool water and then I die cut the pool shape from a panel of white card stock, letting it go off the right edge. I assembled the scene around it using the Beach Scene Die-namics.

You can see the full how-to video sharing how I created this card on the MFT YouTube channel here.

Thanks so much for joining me for Day 1 of the July release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them.

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!
Supplies:

4 comments:

Purple Princess said...

So sweet!!

Rose Mary Smalley said...

Your card turned out so cute. Great job on the water...looks like you can see it move.
I would like to say a big thank you for participating in this fun Blog Hop for MFT. It was great to be able to see your pretty work along the way. Thank you!

Kristen Snoozy said...

Summertime! She looks like she is enjoying it in full swing!

Marilyn said...

Interesting