July 05, 2019

MFT July Release Countdown | Day 4


Hello and welcome to day 4 of the My Favorite Things July Release Countdown. For the next five days, we'll be sharing cards and projects featuring all of the new products coming out on July 9th at 10am EDT.

For my card today, I used the new Impact Alphabet Die-namics to create a large colourful focal word on my card that I paired with a stamped sentiment from the new Bitty Birthday Wishes stamp set.

Stay tuned for the amazing pattened paper I used to cover each of the letter stacks - it is my new favourite paper pad ever! I layered 4 white die cut letters under the coloured paper and then I added a black die cut letter slightly offset behind each one to give them a shadow effect.

I then added the stamped sentiment banner and adhered the card panel to a Grout Gray card base. I finished the card with a few clear sequins for added detail and dimension.

Thanks so much for joining me for Day 4 of the July release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them.

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!
Supplies:

3 comments:

Karen in Florida said...

I love this paper, too! Of course, anything rainbow-colored with polka-dots can't be beat! Thanks for another great card!

Rose Mary Smalley said...

I loved that you used the paper pack for the die cuts....it turned out just super. Great job on your card!!! Thank you so much for sharing today!

Kristen Snoozy said...

Really fun card, thanks for sharing