July 09, 2019

MFT July Release | New Product Launch!


Hello and welcome to the July Release New Product Launch! All of the new products we've been sharing for the past five days are available NOW at My Favorite Things!

For my card today I used the new Drink Up the Sunshine stamp set along with the Swimming Pool Die-namics to create a summer scene complete with a shaker element!


I added brick detail to the background using HIckory Smoke Distress ink and the English Wall Stencil, and then I die cut the pool from the center. I used the same Distress Oxide glaze technique that I shared earlier this week for the water and added the Swimming Pool Shaker pouch and sequins inside the pool.

I love this adorable Birdie Brown image - she looks so cute floating around the pool!

Thanks so much for joining me for July release product launch! Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them.
Supplies:

33 comments:

JoAnn said...

Adorable image and great design of your card. Love the pool shaker element.

karenb said...

Love this pool scene!

Kristen Snoozy said...

So cute, and you picked a fun color for her swimsuit and hair tie, she is just the cutest

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! It's so cute!!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love her! She is soooo cute! Great brick background and coloring!

Zlatka said...

Beautiful card!

Zlatka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

Love the brick pool deck!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling pool scene! Love your sweet card!

Isabel Z said...

Love what you created!

Karthikha said...

Such a cool sweet and darling card! :)

Cyndi said...

Beautiful, sweet card. That little girl is adorable!

Julie O'Neil said...

Love this pool, adorable card!

Liz O. said...

Love your card Stephanie! this is simply adorable!

Craftyfield said...

So cute… I want to join her in the pool!

Subhashini said...

Great shaker card with the girl having fun

Jen P said...

What a sweet card! Adorable!

sharon g said...

What a great effect-- I like the pool. And of course the drink--the coconut drink is so cute!

Erica Loscalzo said...

Great card

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I like your sweet card, it is so cheerful.

Amy C. said...

Awesome summertime card! I love the sequins in the pool.

Kelsey Thomas said...

Cute card. :)

Chandhini said...

Such an adorable card, love the coloring, also the brick background.

Dana M said...

Adorable and fun card! Wonderful scene and such a lovely design.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love the shaker pool!

Stephanie said...

Love the cute girl in the pool and the shaker part is fantastic :)

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

This is so adorable! I love how you created the water and made the pool a shaker card. :)

Andre M. said...

Gorgeous coloring of this sweetheart. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Natalie said...

I'd love to join that little girl poolside! Smart idea using the brick stencil as patio stones.

Laraine R said...

Sweet card! Love this stamp set!

Tanja said...

I love the colours and softness of the stenciling/blending. Very pretty card.

Mary-Anne V said...

Such a cutie...love the pool you created.

Sue D said...

Very cute girl and pool and I like the brick background.